A Strawberry Banana Smoothie is such an easy recipe, and makes a perfect breakfast or afternoon snack. This classic smoothie calls for only 4 ingredients and is one of our favorite fruit based drink. Absolutely Delicious!!
- 1 cup Fresh/Frozen Strawberry, hulled
- 1 Banana, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cold Milk or Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Honey (optional)
- Ice (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender, and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into 2 Glasses and serve immediately.
- Add more milk if the smoothie is too thick.
- Add more fruits if the smoothie is too thin.
- Use Almond milk or Coconut milk instead of regular milk and yogurt, for Vegan Smoothie.
- For variations you can try throwing in everything from oats, to chia, to flax, to greens, to almond milk, to coconut milk and more.
I hope you all enjoy making this quick and easy – Classic Strawberry and Banana Smoothie. Do try them and share the pictures with me if you do.