Chocolate Chip Muffins are my family favorite, and i haven’t made them since last four years. Today as i finally decide to bake these muffins, i wanted to include some ripe bananas and give it a lovely touch. 🙂
You can enjoy these lovely muffins with your breakfast, after school and/or as an evening snack. These Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins are moist, fluffy, rich in flavor and loaded with dark chocolate chips. These scrumptious baked goodies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth 🙂
- 1/2 cup Brown/White Sugar
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Mix all the ingredients until just combined.
- Spoon into greased or paper-lined muffin cups, filling three-quarters full.
- Add some chocolate chips on the top before baking.
- Bake at 190°C for 20 mins or until golden brown and the tops are firm to touch.
- Transfer to the rack and let cool. Enjoy!
- Makes around 6 large Muffins or 12 mini Muffins.
Muffins can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. 🙂