I would like to thank all the four beautiful ladies – Shamira, Anjali, Jaya & Nancy for thinking of my Blog and nominating me these awards. They all have a wonderful blog and I would suggest each one of you to check them out and enjoy reading. It will surely be worth your time, so do check their blogs and follow.
It’s been pouring awards and I would like to apologize for coming up so late with this post. I am too slow when it comes to awards, but it doesn’t mean I don’t cherish it. I truly love, appreciate and accept all the awards I have been nominated with so far and will try to do them one at a time soon.
I started blogging just 3 months back and wasn’t too confident at start. But all the likes and comments received here, have been really very encouraging. I would also like to Thank each one of you for taking time to read my posts.
PREMIO DARDOS AWARD
The Premio Dardos Award exists to acknowledge the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
The rules are:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
The rules are:
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you by thanking them and posting a link to their blog.
- Share 10 interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 more bloggers. (You may want to let them know that they have been nominated by commenting in one of their posts.)
So a few more things about me are:
- You will find too many blacks in my wardrobe.
- I love my family and friends.
- I enjoy arts & crafts.
- I love dogs over cats.
- I don’t know to swim.
- I find minions too cute.
- I wish I could play few musical instruments.
- I am good with directions.
- I love indian dairy milk chocolate, the one we get here are too sweet.
- I love to travel and explore new places.
My 10 Nominees for both these awards are:
- Cottage Grove House
- The Sweet Vegetarian
- Diys and So Much More
- The Food Blog
- But I Smile Anyway
- Lynz Real Cooking
- Daves Food Adventures
- Mundane Musings
- Cooking From Heart
- Beginner Beaute
Thank You again Everyone.