I have been nominated by Gail for “The Versatile Blogger Award”. And, I am so much overwhelmed by the love and support I am shown. Thank you so much dear.
I just love the way she posts her recipes alphabetically on http://snapshotsincursive.com. You should definitely go and check her wonderful blog. . 🙂
The rules are simple:
(1) Acknowledge the person who nominated you by thanking them and posting a link to their blog.
(2) Share ten (10) interesting things about yourself.
(3) Nominate ten (10) more bloggers.
Here are the ten (10) random facts about myself.
(1) I am born and brought up in Mumbai, and I totally love this city i grew up in.
(2) My favourite colour is black.
(3) I enjoy watching TV Shows and some of my favorite are Prison Break, Lost, Walking Dead, Fringe, Grey’s Anatomy and many more.
(4) I enjoy spicy food.
(5) I am not known to be an early riser.
(6) Reading about planets, mummies and ancient cultures really interests me.
(7) I am fond of painting, heena art and rangoli. Looking forward to learning knitting some day.
(8) My favorite food is Chicken Tandoori and Ice-creams.
(9) I am too scared of lizards and rats.
(10) As a child, I used to dislike yogurt and was not able to even stand it’s smell. But, now I just love using them in most of my recipes.
These are the bloggers I would like to get to know better:
Congratulations, whether you are being nominated for this award for the first time, or the umpteenth time.