Thank you. I am so honored to be nominated for The “Sisterhood of the World” Bloggers Award!
I am amazed, even though I am a little fish in this sea of amazing bloggers, I was noticed and nominated for this award.
My warm thank you to Shamira from ‘Smiling Notes’ – https://smilingnotes.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award. Her love for food and travel truly inspires me. I also like her blog for its clean appearance. 😉 I’m sure guys, you will love her blog too, and you should definitely go and visit her SmilingNotes.
“In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips.” ~ Author Unknown.
* Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
* Answer the 10 questions given to you.
* Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
* Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Here are the questions:
1. On the bad days, how do you cheer yourself up?
A – I would play with my kid or end up watching some TV shows.
2. Which is your favorite food?
A – Ice Creams 😀
3. How do you let go?
A – I take it in my stride and move on.
4. How much do you value ‘silence’?
A – I do value silence and would prefer brief periods of silence.
5. Will you hurt someone intentionally or lie to make them feel better?
A – No to the former and Maybe to the latter. I would lie only if it is for a greater good.
6. Do you have faith in humanity? why or why not?
A – There are times when the world seems like a sad place to live in. But, when I look at the innocence of young children, I know for a fact that humanity in its core is all good.
7. One thing you really wish could come true?
A – That the world was only filled with happiness.
8. If you had to sum up your life in 10 or less words, what would they be?
A – Blessed, Worth living, Loved and Educational.
9. How do you express anger?
A – Vent or Cry (if it’s someone too close).
10. What is the one thing that will turn you completely off about a person?
A – Person with wrong Attitude.
My List of Nominations Include:
- Kitchen Spells
- The Zero-Waste Chef
- The Spice Adventuress
- Savory and Sweet Food
- Janes Patisserie
- Aromas and Flavours
- Chitra’s Healthy Kitchen
I wish, i could nominate few more blogs, but trying to stick with the rules. I have tried to nominate the blogs I like, by skipping some of the other dear ones who might have already bagged in the nomination for this Award.
Congratulations.. Looking forward to read your answers.