2 Chicken Leg pieces (i.e. 600 gms approx)
3 + 2 tbsp Homemade Spiced Plum Sauce
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
1 tsp Red Chili Flakes (optional)
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp Garlic minced
1/2 tsp Oregano
Salt to taste
- Clean and make few cuts in the chicken legs.
- Marinade the chicken with 3 tbsp Spiced Plum Sauce, smoked paprika, chili flakes, garlic mince, lemon juice , oregano and salt to taste. Let it rest for 2 hours in your refrigerator.
- Preheat the griller. Spray some olive oil over the chicken pieces and grill for 10 to 12 mins, turning occasionally.
- When your chicken is almost cooked, glaze your chicken legs with the remaining plum sauce and further grill it for 5 to 7 mins.
- Serve hot with some salad or rice.