3 Chicken Breast Fillets (around 900 gm)
1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
1 tsp Chilli Flakes
1 tsp Chilli Powder (optional)
1 tsp Cumin (crushed)
1 tsp Oregano
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
3 Garlic Clove (minced)
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1/3 cup Vinegar
1 Lemon Juice
Salt to Taste
- Take all the ingredients in a bowl, except chicken. Whisk it well and check the taste and adjust as required.
- Marinade the chicken in the sauce prepared and keep it in fridge for at least 2 hours (preferably overnight).
- Grill the chicken for 7-8 mins on each side until done. Remove from the grill and let it stand for 10 mins.
- You can either serve the grilled chicken fajitas as it is with some mexican rice or veggies on the side. Whereas, you can also cut the chicken diagonally into 1/4th inch thick strips and use it for preparing tacos, burritos or nachos.
- I had served my grilled chicken fajitas topped with sour cream, along with some spicy mexican red bean rice on the side. Here’s the link for the Spicy Mexican Red Bean Rice – https://mypinchofyum.wordpress.com/2015/05/09/spicy-mexican-red-bean-rice/
Enjoy!! Thanks for Visiting.. 🙂