I have made these Nutella babies for my lil boy and he just, Loved it! What makes me more happy is that, it’s just so simple and quick to make with only 4 ingredients. 🙂
2 sheets Puff Pastry i.e. store bought (thawed, yet cool)
1 Banana (thin sliced)
3/4th cup Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg and keep aside.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheets and cut into squares, I got 18 squares in total.
- Spread 1 tsp of Nutella and some banana slices on each pastry sheet diagonally, running from one corner to the other. Then fold the sheet along the free corners and seal it. You can use egg wash for sealing. (Refer to the images)
- Brush egg wash over each pastry and bake for 15 to 20 mins till they are golden and flaky.
- These puffs can be stored in a sealed container for 2-3 days.
- You can use melted butter instead of an egg.